Upmarket Playbooks for Zoom make it easy to build and scale repeatable sales processes for AEs, Account Managers, and even founder sellers.
Powered by direct integrations with Zoom, Upmarket puts you in control of meetings by delivering sales playbooks and time saving integrations to you while helping stay focused on your meeting objective.
Please follow the instructions below to get started.
- Go to https://zoom.upmarket.ai/
- New users can create a login with a username/password or log in with Google or LinkedIn profile
- After creating an account, you will be asked to setup a password
- After you have successfully set a password, you will be redirected to Zoom to Authenticate the connection between Zoom and Upmarket.
Use Upmarket in a meeting
- Open Upmarket when you start a meeting, and you will see the meeting in the “Live Meetings” list.
Select the meeting you just started.
- Upmarket is preloaded playbooks for common conversations. Select a playbook you want to use for the meeting.
- When you select a Playbook such as “Discovery”, it will include Discovery Questions, Objections, & Customer Stories specific to that conversation. This is powerful because you can organize all of the content for your conversations by teams, products, or customer types.
- Use the playbook by selecting buttons at the bottom of the screen.
- During an live call, every option you select will be automatically saved and prepared for you to push to your CRM.
Use Upmarket after a meeting:
- On the homepage, click on a meeting under the section “Past Calls”.
You will now have access to the recording, transcript, timeline and data you selected during the call, and call statistics.
- To view the call statistics, select the Flask icon
- Isolate specific elements of the recorded meeting such as Discovery Questions, Objections, & Customer Stories by selecting the respective icon.
- Click “Transcript”. The meeting transcript will appear.
- Share the completed meeting by selecting the Share button. Shared meetings are available for 5 days for people who don’t have access to Upmarket. Anyone you share the recording that is an authenticated Upmarket user in your client can access the recording.
Create / Edit Playbooks
- If you want to create your own Playbooks, while you’re on the homepage select “Playbooks”.
- At the top right, select Add “Playbook”, a new browser window will open and you will have access to create a playbook using the conversation building in Upmarket (https://app.upmarket.ai/ ).
Uninstalling the Playbooks by Upmarket for Zoom Add-on
- Login to your Zoom Account and navigate to the Zoom App Marketplace
- Click Manage > Installed Apps or search for the “Playbooks by Upmarket” app
- Click the Playbooks by Upmarket app
- Click Uninstall